Grow deeper in God's Word
Equipping classes are a way for our church to grow deeper in God’s Word. Classes take place on Wednesday nights at 6:45 p.m. Please note that some classes require the purchase of books for the study.
Starting Jan. 17:
- Financial Peace – We will walk participants through the practicalities of getting out of debt, saving money, and being a good steward of everything God has given us. Led by Don McDaniel, Room E103. The book costs $50, which you can purchase at the time of registration.
- Jesus & ________: Ten Revealing Truths About Jesus – Each week we will walk through what Jesus taught about such topics as money, prayer, and the law. Led by Chet Harvey, Room E102
- Five Lies Of Our Anti-Christian Age (women only) – Each week we will walk together through Rosaria Butterfield's new book Five Lies of Our Anti-Christian Age. The book and study guide are available through the church bookstore or online at all major book retailers. Led by Tara Dowden, Room E100
- Outdoorsman's Ministry – The Outdoorsmen's Group meets on the first and third Wednesdays to eat together, fellowship, have devotionals, and discuss various outdoors recreation activities. The group often has a guest speaker on such topics as fly fishing, mountain biking, hunting, and camping. Led by Danny Cronan and John Bailey, Room G105
- First Place 4 Health (women only) – First Place 4 Health looks at physical health from a biblical perspective, combining spiritual wisdom with practical insight on living a healthy lifestyle. Participants can purchase books through the First Place 4 Health website. Led by Becky Bugg, Room D110
- The Worry-Free Parent: Living in Confidence So Your Kids Can Too (women only) – Each week we will walk through Sissy Goff's new book "The Worry-Free Parent," learning how manage stress, model confidence, and develop deeper connections with our children. Book is available for purchase from all major retailers. Led by Anna Harvey, Room E106
- Hebron Espanol: Estudio Biblico y Oracion (B100; 6:45 p.m.)
Grow deeper in God's Word
We are providing recordings of the classes for each study so you may listen if you are unable to make it to a class or if you just need to hear it again.
Led by Tara Dowden
Led by Dr. Chet Harvey
Week 1 – Christ’s Heart and Happiness video
Week 2 – Christ’s Heart Toward Sinners video
Week 3 – Christ’s Action Toward Sinners video
Week 4 – Characteristics of Christ’s Heart video
Week 5 – The Spirit and Father Together with Christ video
Week 6 – The Ways of the Lord video
Week 7 – God’s Heart in Action video
Week 8 – Implications of God’s Love video